How to Delete Your AdSense Account in easy steps
This article will teach you how to delete your Google AdSense account. This is a common problem for people who are constantly promoting the site. Many of these people have saved money on their advertising costs by promoting the site but don’t want to lose them.
A Google AdSense account is an account that can be used by anyone to promote the website. If you are promoting the site then your role is to drive traffic to the website.
Google AdSense accounts can be deleted by simply logging into the Google AdSense website and clicking on the “My Account” link under your profile. Google allows the account to be deleted through “Account Deletion”.
You will see the link “My Account” under your profile. Click on it and then click the link in the “Delete” column under the “Deleted Items” column.
Clicking on the link in the column is enough to delete your AdSense account. Be careful not to leave any account details or personal information on the website, this information will be used to target ads on other websites.
Be sure to check the link in the column and follow the instructions carefully, you can not accidentally delete the account. The URL of the page where you have your account is clear so that you do not run into any problems later.
If you have a lot of content on your site, you should use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to manage the Adsense account. This is because GMM allows you to group ad codes together so that they do not have to be sent to the browser separately, which would cost you more in bandwidth and computer processing power.
It is also possible to delete AdSense accounts using Google Tag Manager without your consent. This may lead to your account being banned from being used again if you attempt to remove it.
Another way to delete AdSense accounts is by making it so that you do not receive any relevant ad codes through email. However, this is a painful method to do as you will have to manually type the codes manually.
Some people think that deleting their AdSense account will stop their earnings. However, if you continue to promote the site without ever creating more pages for it to advertise then your earnings will continue and even increase.
If you have a problem with your AdSense account then your best option is to contact Google and see what steps they will take. You could also try to contact your web host if you believe your account has been compromised and is not safe to use.
Finally, if you decide to delete your AdSense account then make sure that you delete the URL or website that was first used to publish the ads on your account. Otherwise, your website could still get targeted ads.
How to Delete Your AdSense Account
Step by step to delete your Adsense Accounts
1. First of all, you need to sign in to your Google AdSense account.
2. In the left-hand sidebar look for the accounts option. Click an account.
3. In the Account Information section, click Cancel Account.
Notice: In case you do not find a canceled accounts link, your AdMob account could be connected to your AdSense account. To begin with, you have to delete your AdMob account.
Directions for cancel AdMob accounts:
To delete your AdMob account, follow these steps:
- Log into your AdMob accounts at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Settings in the sidebar of your account.
- In Account Information section alongside Account Status Click Cancel Account
- Click on Yes, and then continue.
1. In case you don’t meet the last payment conditions, you’ll be requested to pick a tick box to confirm that you know you won’t receive the balance of some outstanding earnings.
Notice: Should you meet the payment threshold, then you can not cancel your accounts until you confirm your postal address and resolve any payment holds on your account.
- Select your reason for canceling.
- Click Confirm cancellation.
Then the two conditions arrive first
1. If your account meets all of the requirements to obtain the payment.
- Select your reason for depositing out of the drop-down list.
- Select the tick box to verify that you have understood the information that we have provided, including the AdSense Requirements and Conditions.
- Click Continue. We’ll send a cancellation email to a contact email address.
2. If your account doesn’t meet each of the requirements to obtain the final payment.
If your account does not meet All the requirements to receive the Last payment then also two conditions establish:-
1. YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS LESS THAN THE CANCELLATION THRESHOLD.
- Choose the tick box to confirm you have realized that you will not be paid any outstanding earnings.
- Select your reason for depositing from your drop-down list.
- Select the tick box to confirm you have understood the information that we’ve provided, including the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Proceed. We are going to send a cancellation email address to your contact email address.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS HIGHER THAN THE CANCELLATION THRESHOLD.
- Repair the problems listed in the Requirements section.
- You need to fix the problems that are listed here. It is not feasible for you to cancel your account and never be paid off your earnings.
- Once you’ve fixed all the problems, restart the cancellation process from the start.
5. Click on the hyperlink to fill out the cancellation procedure when you receive your cancellation email.
About the account cancellation’ page, a message will be displayed telling you your account has been successfully canceled. Any account has been pinpointed.
Notice: In case you’d like to participate in AdSense again, later on, you’ll have to submit a new application working with an email address that is not connected with any prior AdSense account.
I hope you enjoyed my article on the “How to Delete Your AdSense Account”. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about the “How to Delete Your AdSense Account” to the readers. That they do not need to search in the context of this article on anyone else. Website or the internet.
This will also save time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any questions about this article or want to improve it, pay attention to the comments. If you liked this post or learned something about it, then share it on social networks like Facebook, and Twitter, etc.